NAVEEN CHOUDHARY | "Every person is a New door to a Different world."


Celebration of "festival of light" in Words

+ No comment yet

Happy Diwali To all of you..:)

Deepavali  festival of lights”  bound the whole India in a single color “ color of happiness and joy” and I hope you enjoyed this splendid festival with lot of enthusiasm energy. Today I have received many message wishing me and my family happy Diwali. I am thankful to all of them from the deepest part of heart for giving me good wishes. Some wished me to have a blasting Diwali, others wished with the words like Sparkling, prosperous and some of them even sent sweets, Diwali card through messages. Wow..!! At lasts an efficient use of Technology. Everyone hath used all the words from their dictionary to wish their relatives and friends. Many times these words wander into the person’s life and move his/her soul. The whole day I am wondering what is a blasting, sparkling diwali? Am I having the sparkling and prosperous Diwali?    
  
One of my friend spent 15,000/- on sweets, crackers and other stuff on the eve of diwali. When he told me this thing over phone on the same day, firstly I was astonished over it and exalted him. I thought, wow he enjoyed the festival and what I am doing here? Just sleeping in the junkyard since morning. It gives me a Seems like I am a futile person.  This is the first time I am spending the illuminant festival alone. Sometimes it’s better to spend the time alone especially when everyone else around you is busy in themselves. It gives you time to think about yourself, realize who you’re actually, what people actually think about you etc. It gives you an insight of a life of an orphan, a person who doesn’t have anyone to care about him. How much deliberately they need the love of others.  

People learn many things from their birth to their death, but the failed to realize why they have received the life as a human. when I thought about the money which my friend had spent, with a little deliberation then I realize that the money can be spent on some noble work rather than spending 7000/- bugs on crackers. Lighting crackers is a fun, apart from historical importance it only gives a gigantic sound with pollution and people find happiness in that. The world is great; everyone can’t think in the same way, if they do the life will no more be peachy and hilarious. Many People happily spent the festival in only 30/- bugs and for them love is the food for heart. Change in the life does not come about determination and labor; it is the heart that must first be changed. Like a river, there is way the heart flows.

At last I woke and visited my favorite place “Temple”, the place where I always found immense peace and pleasure.  I lost in my own thoughts and all the time wondering how the rest of peoples are spending this festival of light. Has they are also enjoying the Sparkling and blasting Diwali like me. Do let me know in the Comment Box?    

Collecting my thoughts in the buzzing sound of firecrackers and the crackers also has many brands like Lalu Prasad and Mallika Sherawat firecrackers. The fire bombs have funny names like Lalu atom bombs' and 'Paswan bullet bombs. Ohh… INDIA is really great. Loving it…:)