NAVEEN CHOUDHARY | "Every person is a New door to a Different world."


Healing Hearts, Divine Delights and Hilarious Thoughts

+ No comment yet
1))  Praise and blame, gain and loss, pleasure and sorrow come and go like the wind. To be happy, rest like a great tree in the midst of them all. 

2)) I don't know what truth is, but my heart does.

3)) Life isn't about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself. ~ George Bernard Shaw

4)) Louisa May Alcott,
'I'm not afraid of storms, for I'm learning to sail my ship.'
 
5)) 'I invoke into my heart and into this space the God of my own understanding. I welcome this essence and grace into my being. May it infuse this day with the love necessary to make my work meaningful, potent and beneficial for all beings. I ask, dear spirit, that my judgment be transformed into understanding, my resistance into surrender and my fear into faith. May I stand in my power and create space and opportunity so that others may stand in their own. May I stay heart centered and available to all the people I meet and greet them with openness and a willingness to share ideas and experience without judgment, prejudice or fear. Expose my assumptions and limited beliefs so that I may grow, and give me the strength to acknowledge these limitations without shame. May the vibration that exists within my heart be offered outward into my community and the universe as a prayer for healing, unity and peace./

6))                                              Everywhere the Divine
God to surround me, God to encompass me;

God in my words, God in my thoughts;

God in my waking, God in my resting;

God in my hoping, God in my doing;

God in my heart, God in my soul;

God in my weakness, God in my strength;

God in my life, God in my eternity;

God in my life, God in my eternity.


~ W. Mary Calvert

7))

Love One Another --  Khalil Gibran

 'Love one another, but make not a bond of love.

Let it rather be a moving sea between the shores of your souls.

Fill each other's cup, but drink not from one cup.

Give one another of your bread, but eat not from the same loaf.

Sing and dance together and be joyous, but let each one of you be alone.

Even as the strings of a lute are alone though they quiver with the same music.

Give your hearts, but not into each other's keeping.

For only the hand of life can contain your hearts.

And stand together, yet not too near together.

For the pillars of the temple stand apart.

And the oak tree and the cypress grow not in each other's shadow.'



                                                                      ✫*¨*.¸¸.✶*
                                                      ~ Trust Yourself ~ Trust Life